Registration is now closed.
||Until March 6, 2013||From March 7, 2013|
|Norface Team Members*||-||-|
* All members of Norface project team members should enter the promotional code sent by email for a fee waiver.
# Delegates presenting papers must register by 6th March 2013 in order to hold their place on the conference programme. Participants registering after this date, will not be allowed to present. Non-presenting delegates will be able to register after 6th March 2013 but will have to pay a late registration fee of £380. Participants qualifying for fee waivers, please enter the promotional code sent by email.
Participants who have submitted a paper should not register until they have been informed of the acceptance decision. All acceptance decisions will be communicated by 31st January 2013 in time to take advantage of early booking fees.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all sessions and podium discussions during the conference.
- Welcome Reception in UCL South / North Cloisters (Wednesday 10th April, 2013)
- Reception in UCL South / North Cloisters (Thursday 11th April, 2013)
- Lunch and coffee for the duration of the conference.
- Conference dinner (Friday 12th April, 2013)
By registering, following the link above, you agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. This booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement.
2. Registration is possible until the 10th of April 2013.
3. Payment must be made by Credit card and will be processed in UK pounds (£ sterling).
4. Delegates should remember that their card company may levy a charge for transferring between currencies.
5. Cancellations will not be refunded.
6. Non-arrivals are liable for the full fee.
7. Registration entitles the named delegate to attend the conference in the capacity booked for.
8. Delegate places are not transferable.
9. Proof of status is required for all delegates claiming a preferential rate. They may be refused entry to the conference if they are unable to provide this when asked for.
10. Proof of identity may be requested of all conference attendees.
11. The conference organisers will endeavour to deliver the conference as advertised, but reserve the right to vary the programme, speakers, venue, order of events or other detail of the conference at their discretion.
12. Any major changes in the conference plans will be deemed to have been notified to the delegates if placed on the conference web site.
13. The conference organisers are not responsible for the non-arrival of any confirmations, documents or other materials. Prospective attendees and registered delegates should contact the organisers immediately if they have any queries about the communications, or where applicable deliveries, concerning this conference.
14. The personal information supplied in connection with this booking will be held by the conference organisers as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this conference the parties concerned are agreeing that the conference organisers may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to this conference, or about other conferences, events and opportunities that the organisers are planning and feel may be of interest to them. These details will not be passed to a third party. If you do not want your details to be used in this way please contact the organisers by letter or email to confirm this.